|Thunder Bay, Ontario May 15, 2023:Thunder Gold Corp. (formerly White Metal Resources Corp) (TSXV: TGOL) (FRA: Z25)(OTCQB: TGOLF) (“Thunder Gold” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce final results from the 4,000 metre Phase One drilling program at the Tower Mountain Gold Property, 50-km west of Thunder Bay, Ontario, which confirm the expected outline of a large-tonnage, low-grade gold mineral resource.
- TM23-139 intersected 0.56 g/t Au over 10.5 metres within a broader interval that assayed 0.17 g/t Au over 250.4 metres.
- TM23-140 intersected 0.53 g/t Au over 24.5 metres and 0.46 g/t Au over 16.3 metres.
- TM23-143 intersected 0.59 g/t over 36.3 metres and 1.12 g/t over 13.4 metres.
- TM23-136, 137, 138 and 139 define an approximately 300 x 300-metre block of mineralization suggesting continuity between the Ellen and A targets, a 500-metre strike length open along strike.
- Phase One drilling was completed on time and on budget, all-in exploration costs of approximately $260 per metre.